Jaipur : The City of the Heritage
Forts, palaces, architectural marvels and tales of valour, all in their own way, bear testimony to the glory that Jaipur is and was just after it was conceived by Sawai Jai Singh in 1727. Located 262 kilometers from Delhi, jaipur was the first planned city in northern India. Jaipur's history dates back to the 12th century when the Kachchwaha clan o Rajputs arrived at the old fort palace of Amber in the Aravalli Hills. The Kachchwaha belonged to the Kshatriya, or the warrior caste of Hindus, but they traced their origins back to the sun, via Kusa who the twin son of the god Rama.
The people the Kachchwahas ousted were the Susawat Minas, who became the hereditary loyal guards of what became one of the largest and most valuable treasuries in India. From this base, the Kachchwaha Rajputs, with their brilliant soldiering, and a knack for lucrative alliances (even if that meant swallowingg Rajput pride), amassed a fortune. It was the special relationship the Amber rulers developed with the Mughals that brought them real power, influence and wealth.
Proud People of Rajasthan
Jaipur : A Fusion
- Jaipur Ranked No. 3 among 12 Major Cities of India
- Jaipur is World's 12th Best City
- Jaipur is world's 24th fastest growing city.
- Ranked 8th in 10 Future city in the world by Mckinsey in its report.
- RBI ranked Jaipur as the eleventh largest deposit centre.
- The happiest cities in India, Jaipur tops!
- Jaipur ranks among top business centers
- It has been ranked 31st among the 50 Emerging Global Outsourcing cities
- Jaipur is largest exporter of gold, diamond and stone jewelery in Asia
- Jaipur is a major hub for traditional and modern industries
- Amber fort is ranked as 7th best place to visit in Asia.
- Jaipur's Jantar Mantar is declared as UNESCO World Heritage
- Every 3rd of foreign tourist coming to India, visits Rajasthan via Jaipu
- The 'Pink City' of Jaipur is officially announced as 'Counter Magnet' City by National Capital Region (NCR) Planning Board (To ease the pressure on Delhi)
Why to Invest in Jaipur ?
- Being Capital of India's biggest State Rajasthan, Jaipur has wide opportunities for investors and residents
- Jaipur is one of the three important constituent of "Golden Triangle" of Indian along with Delhi & Agra
- Companies like Genpact, Mico, Coke, Infosys, Cisco, Wipro, HCL, IBM, Daksh, Hinduja, TMT etc are already exploring business opportunities in Jaipur
- Emerging IT/ITES destination after Gurgaon, with presence of major IT players
- More than 35 five star hotel brands are available in the city
- Jaipur is the new education hub with 2 Government Universities, 2 Deemed Universities, 11 Private Universities and more than 80 colleges of various streams
- GDP of the city growing at more than 12% for last three years compared to national average of 7%
- Eleventh largest city in India, Destined to become a Mega City by 2025 with a population of 7 million persons encompassing over an area of about 3000 sq kms
- Availability of international airport, with flights to all major destinations in India and abroad
- Hub of domestic and foreign tourists, with almost 80% of foreign tourists coming to India, visits Rajasthan via Jaipur
- Largest center for export of colored gemstones, sterling silver jewellery, handicrafts, carpets, apparel, traditional footwear, marble & stone artifacts, engineering goods, etc.
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) joint venture by Mahindra & Mahindra with RIICO on 3000 Bighas of land
- Located on Golden Quadrilateral which is proposed to be upgraded as National Express Way
Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor
Rajasthan is getting a big distribution part of DMIC with covering an area of 39% or 553Kms. Bhiwadi, Neemrana, Jaipur, Ajmer, Kishangarh area will get a big industrial growth with this project.
Jaipur's Expension after Ring Road Project
A road of 144 Kms will be a key in expanding the boundries of Jaipur in 3000 Sq. Kms. It will cover all the major roads connecting Jaipur without entring into Jaipur City.
Jaipur Master Plan 2025
Covering an area of about 3000 Sq. Kms which covers 725 villages, 11 satellite cities and 4 growing centers with a expected population of 65 Lakhs.
Phenomenal 60% expected growth. Highest in North India
Today Jaipur is the most sought after city as far as investment and growth is concern. The city which started its journey with a walled city is now crossing all the geographical boundaries in its expansion. The city of Heritage is putting its feet towards a Hi-Tech city. Presence of rich heritage, Top IT companies, Universities, colleges, Hospitals, 5 star hotels, Malls and with upcoming big projects Pinkcity is an advantageous city for residents as well as Investors.
AJMER ROAD - Highway of Future
- Proposed Knowledge City near Bagru that will have Universities, research institute, Convention center, International Library all atone place
- Mahindra World City (SEZ) in which lot of developments are taking place in terms of IT, Financial and Industrial sectors
- Big Investment by JCB, Wipro, Deutsche Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank etc
- Proposed Ring Road will also provide easy approach with City's other parts as far as connectivity is concern
- Proposed DMIC — Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor me Proposed JDA's Convention Centre & Golf Course
- Development of Industrial Park by private builders
- Proposed Rajasthan Central University (A 5500 Crore Project)
TONK ROAD - What Makes Tonk Road the best place to invest
- Availability of Jaipur's top colleges and institutes
- Availability of big government institutions
- Proximity with International Airport Vicinity to EXPORT PROMOTION INDUSTRIAL PARK (EPIP)
- Proposed south knowledge corridor near Phagi
- Proposed BRTS Corridor will provide the new transportation facilities to the area
- The proposed Ring Road Project will provide an easy & fast access to all major roads connecting Jaipur without entering into Jaipur City
AGRA ROAD - Amazing new Opportunities
- Due to area's presence in Golden Quadrilateral Agra road have wide opportunities for future perspective
- Ghat Ki Gooni and Transport Nagar Underpass Opened the new Opportunity
- Area will witness the new growth with Proposed Ring Road
- Rajasthan's first heritage market proposed on Agra Road
- Construction of film city NearJamdoli on Agra Road
DELHI ROAD - Next Growth Hot-Spot
- Availability of National level Universities & Institutes.
- RIICO Industrial Area Kukas
- Proposed Sports City & Science city
- Just 252 Kms away from National Capital this is the highway of new possibilities
JAGATPURA - Jaipur's whole new 'JAGAT'
- Government has developed its residential plans like Indira Gandhi Nagar Scheme, Ram Nagariya scheme and Mahal Yojna in this area.
- Area is becoming the educational hub with top class colleges and institutes
- Proposed Reliance's Mega MediCity, Bombay Hospital and expansion plan of Narayan Hrudyalaya are making the area a big Medical Hub
- Close Proximity to International Airport
- Proposed Shooting Range and Indoor Arena
- NRI Colony and Central Spine are the two big residential schemes available in the area.
- Visionary builders of Jaipur creating a whole new 'JAGAT' in Jagatpura, with more than 70 real estate projects
MANSAROVAR - The Area Posed for Growth
- Asia's largest residential Colony
- More than 15 lacks people live in the area
- 1st Phase of Metro will start from Mansarovar to Chandpole
- Patrakar Colony is becoming new residential hub having projects of top builders.
- Vicinity to International Airport
- Famous ISKCON Temple is also in Mansarovar Area
- Easy connectivity to MahindraSEZ
- Availability of top brand institutes and colleges
- Proximity with Rajasthan's biggest Vegetable market Muhana Mandi
- Employment opportunities with Mansarovar IndustrialArea.
- Surrounded by Jaipur's growing areas, like Tonk road, Ajmer Expressway, Vaishali Nagar
SIRSI ROAD - Best for Investment
- Area is near to Jaipur's fastest developing area Vaishali Nagar and getting the profit of price difference. Area has very affordable property rates as comparison to Vaishali Nagar which is just 6 Kms from Sirsi Road.
- Due to availability of Bindayka industrial area one can invest in the area for business purpose also.
- Kanakpura Railway Station connects the area with Major Railway stations of the State.
- Peaceful location
- Good water supply
- Wide roads and good transportation Facility.
- Good connectivity with Ajmer-Kalwar Road and Jaipur-Jodhpur Highway.
SIKAR ROAD - Road to Prosperity
- Area has good connectivity with other parts of city due to presence of BRTS Corridor
- Vishwakarma Industrial Area (The biggest operational RIICO industrial area of Rajasthan) is also on this Road
- Jaitpura Industrial Area also comes in vicinity.
- International supermarket chains such as Metro Cash & Carry and Carrefour are at Sikar Road
- The II phase of the Metro is in the pipeline connecting Ambabari to the Sitapura
- Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has also launched affordable residential plots along Sikar Road
- Easy connectivity with emerging Shekhawati area as well Delhi & Ajmer Road
- The 4 lane toll road has reduced travelling time from Jaipur City to Sikar by more than 30%
- Availability of Anaj Mandi, Loha Mandi and Transport Nagar
Pictorial Story of Jaipur
Jaipur – The Global City of Future
Comprehensive Survey by Jones Lang LaSalle and inputs by Mr. Hitesh Dhanuka